In cooperation with Congregation B’nai Jeshurun, we offer shelter to ten currently homeless women five nights each week: Sunday through Thursday. Volunteers are needed to prepare and bring dinner, set up the shelter (7:00 to 9:00 pm) or sleep overnight (9:00 pm to 7:00 am). Please contact Jim Melchiorre or contact us if you would like to help us provide a safe, friendly environment for our shelter guests.
- It's been a thrilling week for those of us… »
- This weekend I had the privilege to be on a… »
- Great news! SP&SA's Board of Trustees… »
- Wed. March 25–Sun. March 29 Brian… »
- Lately I've been making a minor spectacle… »